1. Two week Faculty development Program on “Recent Trends and Challenges in Materials and Manufacturing Process” which was sponsored by AICTE on 13th to 23rd Nov. 2017 for Faculty members fromAICTE recognized institutes.
2. Two Days Training Programme “Hands on Experience on Modular Compact Rheometer –MCR-52” from January 23rd and 24th, 2018
3. One week faculty development programme “Advances in materials, Micro-machining and management practices” 26th to 30th Nov.2018
4. One day Training on 3D Printer Machine at Advance Testing Lab dated 26/09/2018 organised by Prof. LokeshPatil
5. One-day training on Equipment’s purchased under MODROB Scheme by Global Medical Devices, Pune date 09/10/2018 organized by Prof. S.B. Khot at Industrial Engineering Lab
6. Two-week workshop on “CAD modelling and drafting using CATIA” during 23rd Dec. 2019 to 02nd Jan. 2020.
7. Two-week workshop on “Computational Fluid Dynamics with ANSYS Fluent” during 23rd Dec. 2019 to 03 nd Jan. 2020.