1. Mechanical Engineering department organized Two week Faculty development Program on “Recent Trends and Challenges in Materials and Manufacturing Process” which was sponsored by AICTE on 13th to 23rd Nov. 2017 for Faculty members from AICTE recognized institutes.
Expert lectures were delivered by eminent personalities from research fraternity who has an in-depth exposure to materials and advance manufacturing processes and pursuing active research in the field. FDP consist of 24 expert lectures, 3 hands on experiment sessions and one day industrial visit.
Eminent personalities invited for expert lecture from IIT Bombay, ARDE Pune, DIAT Pune, SVNIT Surat, VIT Pune, Symbiosis Pune, BATU Lorene, IGTR, Aurangabad etc. Sessions were conducted by Dr. Pravin Kumar (D- Scientist ARDE, Pune), Dr. B. Ravi (IITB), Dr. Pradip Dixit (IITB), Dr. Rakesh Mote (IITB), Dr. Bala (DIAT,Pune), Dr. Ravi kant (SVNIT, Surat), etc.
2. Two Days Training Programme “Hands on Experience on Modular Compact Rheometer –MCR-52” from January 23rd and 24th, 2018
3. Inauguration of the Trailblazer 2k18 with the hands of Mrs. Prabhatai Kulkarni, Director, KPT, Kolhapur in presence of Dr S.M.Sawant Dean student, Dr. S.K. Patil Dean Academic and Head of the Department, Prof.S.B.Khot MESA Faculty Advisor, faculties of Mechanical Deparment and students.
Director Madam inaugurating Trailblazer 2k18 events at Department of Mechanical Engineering
4. Tree Plantation by the departmental faculties and students on the occasion of Teachers Day on 5th September, 2017.
5. Fresher’s Welcome Function on 8th September, 2017
6. Mr. Rohan Jadhav, Delivery Head, Ideas to Impact Pvt Ltd, delivered an expert talk on “Career Development” for SY BTech Students on 26th Sept, 2017