Institution of Engineers (India)
Teaching Experience: 9 Years & 6 Months
Assistant Professor, Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramnagar
Industry Experience: 26 Years & 6 Months
Nikita Software, Nikita Software
Indian Air Force
- Customized CAD Software Development
A) Publications (in Indian journals)
- "Catia Customisation in design and modeling of in two stage spur gearbox".
- Review on Manufacturing Predictive Simulation: Use of Witness Simulation Software. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Vol. 8, Issue 4, April 2017.
B) National Conference
- Parametric Modeling and Analysis to Optimize size and location of openings in pressure vessel: q review. Modern Era Research in Mechanical Engineering-2016 (MERME-16)
- Parametric modeling of pressure vessel using CATIA software. Proceedings of the 3rd RIT Post Graduates Conference (RIT PG Con-17).
- CAD Customization of Pressure Vessel using CATIA. Proceedings of the Digitalization: An Impact on Indian Society INCONRIT 2017.
- Life Member of Indian Society of Technical Education.
- Life Member of Association for Machines and Mechanisms.
- Expert in PMS and Fault Diagnosis on Air Frame systems of MI-8 Helicopter.
Key Research Projects
- Structural Optimization of Partitioned Vertical Storage Column.
- Stress Analysis and Redesign of Gudgeon Pin and its Bush for Diesel Engine.
- Design and Implementation of Mechanical Poka-Yoke System Using PLC.
- Automation of Design of Artistic Surface Patterns using CAD System.
- Automated Assembly of Reduction Type Single Stage Gearbox in Creo-2.0 Software.
- Customization of CATIA-V5 for Modeling of Screw Conveyor.
- Unfolding Ruled Surface Feature Implementation in 3D CAD Software SolidEdge.
- Lumped Parameter Modeling and Simulation of Closed-Loop Cardiovascular Blood using Dymola.
- Study and Comparative Analysis of Relocation of Second Generation Common Rail Injector.
- Parametric Modeling and Analysis to Optimize Size and Location of Opening in Pressure Vessel