M.E. (Mechanical Design Engineering) (2006)
Shivaji University, Kolhapur
B.E. (Mechanical Engineering) (1994)
Teaching Experience: 19 years
Associate Professor - Department of Mechanical Engineering, Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramnagar.
Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engg.), Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramnagar.
Industrial Experience: 03 years
Trainee Engineer, Profilo Forms Pvt. Ltd. Company, Pune.
Jr. Engineer, ZF power steering India Ltd. Company, Bhima Koregaon, Pune.
- Linear and Non-Linear Finite Element Analysis
- Continuum Mechanics
- Solid Mechanics
- Composite Materials
A) Publications (in international journals)
- SudhindraJalwadi, Satyajit Patil,(2011), Productivity Improvement in an Engineering Firm through Computer Applications, Productivity Journal, 5:1, PP315-320
- S. N.Jalwadi , (2013), Effect of Natural Frequency in a Low Mass Flexible Vertical Slender Beams,International Journal of Vehicle Structures & Systems (IJVSS), 1:5,PP 38-42
- Ansar Mulla, SudhindraJalwadi, Deepak Unaune,(2014),Performance analysis of skyhook, groundhook and hybrid control strategies on semiactive suspension system, Int. J. Curr. Eng,4,PP 265-271.
B) National Conference
- A. A Mulla, D. R Unaune, S. N Jalwadi, Performance Analysis of Skyhook, Groundhook and Hybrid Control Strategies on Semiactive Suspension System, International Conference on Automotive Technology ICAT -2014 .
- S. R Patil, S. N Jalwadi, (2018) Implementation of modified virtual internal bond method to investigate fracture mechanism in quassi-brittle material, Proceedings of 4th RIT Post Graduates Conference (RIT PG Con-18),Novateur Publications, JournalNX, A Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed Journal, ISSN No:2581-4230), PP 330-335.
- Kumkum A Gore, S. N Jalwadi, S Natarajan,(2018),Systematic Efficiency Improvement by Optimizing the Assembly Line Using Witness Simulation Software,Proceedings of 4th RIT Post Graduates Conference (RIT PG Con-18),Novateur Publications, JournalNX, A Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed Journal, ISSN No:2581-4230), PP 336-342.
- Professional membership
- Indian Institute of Madras, Mechanism and synthesis membership
Key Research Projects
- Systematic Efficiency Improvement by Optimizing Plant Layout using WITNESS Software (Sponsored @Cummins Technologies Pvt. India Ltd., Pithampur, M.P., 2016-2018)
- Implementation of Modified Virtual Internal Bond Method to Investigate Fracture Simulations in Brittle Materials.(2016-2018)
- Investigation of bending behavior of (carbon/epoxy) composite material in FEA (2016-2018)
- Development and implementation of guideline for die casting process in DFMPro Software, (Sponsored @ Geometric Limited Pune, 2015-2017)
- Effect of backup ratio on crack propagation in the tooth foot of spur gear (2015-2017)
- Implementation of virtual internal bond model to investigate fracture behavior in quasi brittle material (2015-2017)
- Implementation of virtual internal bond (VIB) model in Nanomaterial by using finite element approach (2015-2017)
- Fatigue life prediction of rubber material using simulation software (Sponsored @ Finite to Infinite, Pune, 2014-2016)
- Investigation of impact of residual stresses on cracking in front axle beam during quenching process (Sponsored @ Kalyani Centre For Technology and Innovation, Pune, 2014-2016)
- Automatic part generation of planetary gearbox in CATIA software (2014-2016)
- Investigation and optimization of column support in elevators by using FEA approach (Sponsored @ sky elevators Pvt. Ltd, Pune,2013-2015)
- Investigation of effect of thermal loading on key element of CNC through finite element analysis (F.E.A), (2013-15)
- Implementation of cohesive zone through UEL-User Defined Element in ABAQUS to Investigate Fracture Problems (2013-15)
- Elastic-plastic stress analysis of composite disc under thermal loading (2012-14)
- Simulating and analyzing the performance of Fuzzy logic controlled semi active suspension system (2012-14)